Content Marketing Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a switched on Content Marketing Specialist to join our team. You will be responsible for writing strategic, smart and original content across a variety of different channels working both autonomously and collaboratively with our internal marketing, sales and leadership teams.
You'll need experience creating and delivering engaging content through a variety of channels, for a wide range of different target markets. You'll have a keen eye for storytelling, be able to seek out, spot and pursue content opportunities, have the ability to create thumb arresting digital content, and be comfortable operating as both writer and editor. You'll understand what motivates people to engage and use that knowledge to create value added content for our customers and potential customers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the content strategy by creating and delivering high quality, targeted, multi-channel content
- Owner of content calendar
- Brand guardian and voice of SKOPE
- Use content to drive lead generation and conversion
- Monitor and review engagement to continuously improve content strategy
- Manage SKOPE's social media and eDM channels
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
To be successful in this position you will need to be a flawless communicator, both written and verbal and have at least two years of experience in a content creation role. You'll be a team player who thrives in a busy environment and has no problem juggling multiple tasks and projects at the same time, using your initiative to ensure that projects are completed on time and effectively.
If you believe you have the background and the enthusiasm to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand Citizenship /Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.